For Cementation to continue building on its successes, we need people who want to build their careers and continue to grow. It is a symbiotic relationship that requires a team approach where respect is expected and innovation encouraged as long as safety is not compromised.
Cementation strongly supports continuing education and training, and works closely with many professional organizations to make available learning and professional development opportunities. Some of the programs we currently support include;
- Engineering In Training. With our design-build approach, Cementation’s program includes head office and on-site experience.
- Canadian Mining Credentials Program (CMCP). Cementation was part of the inaugural group, and the first mine contracting company to become involved.
- Professional Certification. Cementation provides support to employees working toward professional designations in their area of responsibility, such as Human Resources, Logistics, by way of example.
- Ontario Common Core
- New Miners Training Program
- Toastmasters Corporate Club
Cementation carries out many in-house training programs as well as provides individual training opportunities specific to one’s chosen field and responsibilities.